Monday, May 9, 2011

Michelle & Vikram Part 3 | San Diego Engagement Photographer


Remember these two -- Michelle and Vikram? My cousin and soon-to-be cousin? I knew you couldn't get enough of their goodness, so I thought I'd give you one more post from their engagement shoot. For this session, I invited the rest of the family -- their puppies -- to join in the fun :)






I know little kids love dogs, but let me tell you, Abbey LOVES these dogs. She keeps asking me when "Shell" is going to come back and bring the puppies. I love it. Ha!

Michelle also brought some beautiful yellow flowers with her, which complimented her unique engagement ring nicely.





I am so excited to photograph Michelle and Vikram's wedding in September in Santa Margarita. I love to shoot destination weddings because I get to experience and represent new settings simultaneously! Creative bliss!



See you in September, Michelle & Vikram! Abbey will miss the pups, but she'll still dance the night away!

No comments: