We just had the most amazing weekend! Without embarrassing my husband too much...or acting too spoiled, I wanted to express how thankful I am for the many blessings in my life. So, though this is by no means comprehensive, I figured I'd just compile a list of a few things that I love...and let you piece together our last few days:
1. I love waking up in the morning to love bandits
2. I love the smell of roses
3. I love fresh Gruyere & Chive bread from Con Pane with lots of butter. YUM!
4. I love my new iPhone!
5. I love homemade cards
6. I love my sweet family
7. I love ERoma massages
8. I love the new Business Costco
9. I love my husband
10. I love making a special breakfast for him with my kiddos
11. I love that Abbey eats more food while she cooks than when the meal is finally prepared
12. I love that Asher is already excited about Whipped Cream and was entertained by the cap for 30 minutes
13. I love croissants with strawberries, chocolate and Mascapone cheese...can you tell I love food?
14. I love hot chocolate with whipped cream and freshly grated chocolate on top
15. I love that Abbey 'got' Valentine's day this year
16. I love her excitement for holidays (just like her mommy)
17. I love that Asher still has no clue what's going on
18. I love my kids' silly faces
19. I love that Abbey is a 'foodie' just like her parents!
20. I love that Abbey and her buddies made Valentine's for senior citizens
21. I love that she was so excited to hand them out at the retirement home
22. I love that she said, "God loves you!" and hugged every person she saw that day. I couldn't have been more proud!
23. I love each and every kid that is in her new Kid Service Group - We don't have a name just yet...but our motto is: Big Miracles, Little Hands
24. I love my sister-in-law, Tammy
25. I love that she always makes us feel special and that she is the perfect gal for my brother!
26. I love that Abbey now has a Tiffany's bag before her mother (though the bracelet was not from there)...doesn't hurt to start young ;)
27. I love dark chocolate and tulips
28. I love my parents for coming down again this year to trim our trees
29. I love my mom for always making us food and sending it home with us
30. I love God. He gives me so much to be thankful for.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!