Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year!

Okay...I'm a week late. Ha ha!
Really though, how was your holiday?

Ours was GREAT! We spent wonderful time with both sides of the family. Abbey was able to spend some quality time with 3 sets of her great grandparents! How cool is that?!?!

Though the holidays were wonderful..and the vacation was much needed...I am glad to say that my little family and I are finally back into town...in our OWN home...our OWN beds...and are as happy as ever to be over the flu and almost over the 'Christmas' colds that we always seem to catch. =)

I will be sharing photos from our Christmas and New Years later....but first wanted to use the next couple of posts to sum up the year 2007 of Amber Dawn Photography. Though the year started really slow....REALLY SLOW... ;)
...it sure ended with a Bang!

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy new year! many blessings to you and much continued success in your business this upcoming year amber dawn!