Thursday, January 10, 2008

Flash Back...

My friend Carly contacted me this winter to do a family photo of her, the hubby, Scott...and their baby, Tucker.
Of course, I said, 'of, course!'
So, when they got sick of sitting around Arizona...looking at the dirt....they came to San Diego for their photoshoot (and I guess for a Thanksgiving feast at her mom's house. wink wink!)

Shooting them brought back memories of their fabulous wedding...
So, since that was before my blogging days, AND I took some of my FAVORITE of all favorite photos then...
I figured I'd show a few from their wedding in November of 2006.....

The details of this wedding were just amazing...



But the bride was even more astonishing!



Lots of cheer in the bridal room!


Okay, so this is one of my favorites...
After she pulled up in her horse drawn carriage (I know! So amazing!)....she had everyone around her helping her down from the carriage....helping with her veil...taking video,
....so much going on...
...yet she just seemed to glow!

My favorite photo, everyone...

The ceremony was as perfect as the sky.


Afterwards....just a few shots of everyone hanging out.
The flower girl was so precious.


This cracked me up...
"Can I please just be with my WIFE?"
So desperate...
...enough to be holding a flower basket.

Spirited group!

As for the bride and groom...


On to the party!

They were (ARE!!) so happy together!

Here it is, the finale, and my second all time favorite photo...
Again, they just seem to be in another place...
in another time...
just by themselves.



AND....here is their baby!
He was so cute...but as my first 'pet' photoshoot...quite a challenge!


Playing with mommy and daddy...


Kudos to you pet photographers...its so hard to get them to look at you!
WAY harder than kids! =)

Now for their Christmas Card...


I had a lot of fun with you guys! I'm glad you came all the way back from Arizona for your Christmas pictures! Looking forward to next year!

Baby #2????

4 comments:

MKoehler said...

Those are very creative shots Amber. I appreciate your talent and having the patience to deal with shooting weddings! I don't know if I could handle it. I like the peacefulness of the mountains where I don't have to answer to anyone! Keep up the good Work. Also, thank you for visiting my new blog!
Matthew Koehler

NixonsMamma said...

Those are beautiful pics, AMBER! You captured the astonishing "glowing" of the bride! How awesome! :) As I slowly scrolled down I was expecting to see a real "baby!" haha. Was surprised at the REAL Tucker! Too cute!

Melissa Koehler said...

So cute. You are on a blog roll!

Markissaearle said...

Amber! Love these images with the boxer!!! They pop and I love the dog!!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle