Thursday, September 9, 2010

Krysta's Maternity Shoot | San Diego Family Photographer


As many of you know, I come from a big, goofy, affectionate family. On the Powell side alone, I am 1 of 12 cousins (18 if you count the ones that have married in) and we are thick as thieves!

Some of you have been blessed to meet my good-natured and selfless cousin-in-law, Krysta. Krysta and my cousin, Adam, dated for 4 or 5 years before they were engaged and our family became so fond of Krysta during this time that we told Adam, "if you don't marry Krysta, we'll keep her and ditch you!" Adam is a smart man, so he took the ultimatum to heart and decided to wed this darling girl -- winning a bride and keeping his family!

So, first came love, (then came wise and somewhat threatening council), then came marriage, and then came baby Mikayla!








I have had the great pleasure of taking Adam and Krysta's engagement, wedding, maternity, and newborn photos and I am so honored they have chosen me to chronicle their family's growth!

Now, if you read the paragraph before this one carefully, you may have realized that Mikayla has already been born and photographed! Oops! But remember, I admitted that I'm blogging retrospectively, so you'll just have to wait for more from this pleasant and prolific pair (they are already pregnant with their second baby!).


Love you Krysta & Adam.

No comments: