Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Year...

My good friend got on me today about blogging...so I thought it to be most appropriate for me to post our Christmas/New Year Card that I would not have been able to make without her.

Most of you have not seen this yet because they are still sitting on my kitchen table! Ha ha! Okay, my goal is to get them out by January 30th....that'll be good for me. ;)

Anyhow, thanks to her, the wonderfully talented Melissa Koehler, we have some amazing (updated) pics of our family again! Thank you so much Missi!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

ps. I shot a TON this past season, so hopefully I can get on the ball and show you some new stuff!

3 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

SOOO cute!! I love how they turned out!!
xoxo

NixonsMamma said...

What a great family photo!!!! Amber and Missi, you guys are a-mazing!

Who says you can't celebrate the holidays in January!? I'm for it!

Love the colors you guys wore! Perfect!

xoxo.

NixonsMamma said...

I'm going to check back here in a couple weeks--- hint, hint! :)

(accountability)