Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A little Miracle named Tyler...

I've had the pleasure of photographing Joe and Stacey once before...when they got engaged! So, I was so excited to find out that they were pregnant...and even more excited that they contacted me to photograph their new little addition! I have to tell you though, there was something particularly special about capturing this little guy! He decided to join his mom and dad REALLY early and had a rough start. But, as you can see...he is doing fantastic!!! Praise the Lord! He's such a beautiful little guy...


Meet the rest of the Vogel crew...


Tyler absolutely LOVES his dad! Every time Joe would look at him, he would break into the biggest smile!





This is one of my favorites from our shoot. He is so precious!


We sorta wore him out... ;) That tends to happen when I have such cute little babies to photograph! Just can't shoot enough!


After his little snooze...he was ready to go again!



Another one of my favorites...


Stacey is also an awesome photographer...and most photographer mommies know that we hardly EVER get photos with our babies...because we are always taking the photos!!!
So, I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to capture a few nice shots of Stacey lovin' her little man.




Thanks Joe and Stacey! It was so good to hang out again...and Tyler is just amazing! Such a little miracle. :) I hope you enjoy the moments I captured for you!

No comments: