Thursday, November 11, 2010

Castello Family | San Diego Family Portrait Photographer

It's a bird!


It's a plane!


NO!!
It's the amazing Castello Family!!!


I have to admit...when Patty contacted me to do their family photos, I was thinking that the shoot was going to be a bit challenging since she had 2 teenage boys. She assured me that they would be awesome and hard to move out from in front of my camera. Well, I was shocked...because she was right! These guys were awesome! They were fun, creative, and up for anything! We had a blast together. How can you not when your shoot has jammin' music (Patty brought her awesome sound system) and a trampoline!
Soooo cool!











Castello family, you were such a blast to hang out with! Patty, you have a beautiful family. Thanks for having me document your lives at such a fun stage in life! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous lighting on all of these & what a beautiful looking family!