Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Calling Class of 2009!!!

Congrats to all of you Seniors out there! One more year left...and lots of memories to be had! =)

Since many of you have contacted me about Senior Portraits...I've thumbed through my images and have selected one of my 2008 graduates to showcase.
Meet Janelle.

We had such a blast shooting her Senior pictures. Isn't she just too cute?






And then we spiced things up a bit...




And then a little more...








And then we went for SUPER spicy!



Isn't she SUPER HOT! ;) Giggles and all...


Thanks Janelle! We had such a blast....
Congratulations on graduating!!!

5 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

What a great session! Beautiful shots!
She looks like she could be related to you ;)
Glad to see you posting again!

NixonsMamma said...

Great new post! It looks like you guys had so much fun! You really are good at getting people's "inner hidden personality" out. heh,heh. :)

Also, when I look at her pics, it makes me think that this is what you looked like when you were in highschool? :) cute, giggly, spicey! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute, I bet she LOVED these!! I love the red train ones and the ones with the hat! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

absolutely gorgeous shots amber!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang, girl... what are you encouraging?! Just kidding; Glad you got her to loosen up out of the mucho tradish letterman, marching band instrument, nicegirl poses. Those are for appeasing grandmothers.